National Gun Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im getting rid of my Hi point .45 so i can get a handgun i can conceal. Love the hi points a bit big and heavy but reliable. I want something that is easy to conceal since summer is upon us and something that is reliable. I also leave for active duty Army in a month in a half so i need something my Fiance can have when im gone. Im 5'9" and about 200lbs. Thanks

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Perhaps you should take your fiance with you to the gun shop and get her input on what she can handle. Does she have experience with handguns??

Of the two handguns you list I guess I'd go with the Taurus. For about the same price you can buy a Bersa, and I think you'd have a much better pistol.

·
Registered
7,193 Posts
Perhaps you should take your fiance with you to the gun shop and get her input on what she can handle. Does she have experience with handguns??

Of the two handguns you list I guess I'd go with the Taurus. For about the same price you can buy a Bersa, and I think you'd have a much better pistol.
Thats pretty much my thoughts. And I would definetly let your fiance help choose since she will be left with the firearm.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts