National Gun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep, missed my 12 step meeting again, have to pick up a white chip this week. Fell off the wagon again. Was supposed to SELL, not buy. Got three up on the auction this week, then a friend from Ohio called. I shoulda known, avoid old friends and familiar places.
Right off I hear ice clinking in his glass, BAD SIGN. Next off he talks about this Kahr T 40 S/S with those beautiful grips- and I don't have a single 40 in my rack. Next off he brags about this like new S&W 22a and before I can stiffen up he throws in a Tasco AccuDot! He jus as well held me down and poured em down my throat. Next thing I wake up and have a money order receipt in my hand, musta blacked out- no idea how I drove to the post office and back. I gotta program John's number in my blocked caller list. I'll go ahead and post em as I recite the Serinity Prayer.

·
Registered
213 Posts
badass pistols! congrats on the additions ehhhhhhh your friend aint so bad.... :-B-:

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Way To GO, Whomp! But you have to be ON the wagon if you're going to fall OFF the wagon!!!

Yeah, I think I missed the same meeting. Only I did it bass-ackward, to boot!

The G-27 that I had up on this forum sold accidently about an hour ago, while I was looking up the post on The High Road which I responded to buy a Kel Tec P-40. The gentleman who sold the Kel Tec to me, "Doc S", was such a decent and easy to deal with guy, that I wanted to let THR folks know it. So I was looking for his original post, so I could respond with an "attaboy".

While looking, I couldn't help but notice a thread entitled "WTB: Glock 27" with an email address. So of course I e-mailed the guy, who happened to be at his computer. Inside of 20 minutes, we had a deal and he had an FFL to receive it from me. I have a promise of payment which I have no reason to doubt. Life is Good!

...oh, I'm sorry, I almost forgot... "My Name Is Gunrunner and I'm a Gunaholic"

·
Registered
811 Posts
I bet sliding back those two steps put a big smile on your face.
Nice lookin guns.

·
Pro Gun Advocate
10,940 Posts
I think the issue with all of us is that you have to WANT to change.

I don't even bother to pretend anymore.

Besides, once you take a drink it's gone, but guns are forever.

Oh, and nice guns, Whompuss. .40 and .22 are my favorite calibers to shoot.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts