National Gun Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Ha! Ha! I would find a mess of old airsoft guns and try to pawn them off as real!

G

·
read a book once in which criminals frequented the "gun buy back" shows to know who no longer owned any weapons.criminals arent all stupid.

·
Drunk Supernova
6,002 Posts
The most successful buy back in Chicago just a few months ago probably put more illegal guns out on the streets.

Gang members would take in cheaply bought illegal guns, sell em back, then go buy two more illegal guns with the money they made from the one cheap one.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Ooooo, I wish they would do a gun buy back in my rea. I would do a major legue bank run and sit a block or so away offering $10 more than the city. Really add to the collection.

·
Banned
1,456 Posts
Most organized religion reeks of anti gun overtones. It is the main reason I haven't set foot in a church since my mother died 24 years ago. Bill T.

G

·
Fie on you billt

At my church the pastor offers to take the highschool/colledge students to his house to shoot his guns.

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
These are great ways to get rid of an old piece of crap for more than it's worth. My father had an old .25 that literally didn't have a name on it, doesn't even remember buying it, and it made noise when you shook it. I was afraid to fire it. He took it to one of these turn-ins and walked away with $200. Maybe it's not very ethical but no questions asked right?

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
The most successful buy back in Chicago just a few months ago probably put more illegal guns out on the streets.

Gang members would take in cheaply bought illegal guns, sell em back, then go buy two more illegal guns with the money they made from the one cheap one.

C-D-P where do you get your facts? They are way off base here and I feel it is important to correct you. Those were not cheaply bought illegal guns. Get your facts in line first before posting!

They were not bought at all but highly prized "spoils of war".............. :38: :lol:

The sad fact is that many of the guns were not operable or safe to shoot. A group came up from a central Illinois club and sold off a number of scrap firearms. They stopped at 2 of the 3 locations and came away with a nice sum of money in exchange for useless guns. Now how many people were doing the same exact thing...... :idea:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts