National Gun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the 3rd day of 100 degrees temperatures and it's not going to break until Saturday.
Think I'm going to wash my car and hose myself down while I'm at it..................... a popsicle sounds good too!!!! :D

G

·
Don't know what area of the US you live in but it's been the same hot in south GA. Heat index today hit 112.
I'm heading for the pool as soon as wifey comes home. We have empty nest, privacy fence, WOO HOO :) :) :)

G

·
i could but i might not be able to get out. im gonna quit while i still have a head. and you need to stop instigating.

·
Big Honkin' Daddy
1,247 Posts
Geezle! I thought this was a topic about it being hot!

My mother's b-day was Monday, I took a meat loaf over to her house and when I got there, it was done! :lol:

I saw a turkey hen this afternoon and the little popper was out! :lol:

G

·
SheNine said:
Thanks ;) But actually, in a weird kinda way I took it as a compliment! Go figure..............
I spose im the Last one who should say anything But.....Damn girl!!! now U got the Boys fightin...HeHe(More Flowers :?: )

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
eXXit said:
SheNine said:
Thanks ;) But actually, in a weird kinda way I took it as a compliment! Go figure..............
I spose im the Last one who should say anything But.....Damn girl!!! now U got the Boys fightin...HeHe(More Flowers :?: )
LOL!! :D

Where the man/woman dynamic is concerned, there are really only 2 things that offend me:

1. Men that think woman are inferior, and their only place is barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen.

2. Men that think woman are evil psycho b*tches that are only out to take their money and break their hearts.

I can handle (and enjoy) everything else............ :mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts