National Gun Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Ancient Gaseous Emanation
57,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DYLAN GWINN
3 Sep 2020

The man being investigated in the shooting death of a member of the conservative group Patriot Prayer was killed Thursday night by police near Seattle, according to a report from the New York Times.

Michael Forest Reinoehl was encountered by a fugitive apprehension task force in Lacey, Washington, a city to the southwest of Seattle.

According to the New York Times, “An arrest warrant had been issued by the Portland police earlier Thursday, on the same day that Vice News published an interview with Mr. Reinoehl in which he appeared to admit to the shooting, saying, ‘I had no choice.

MORE here: Report: Suspect in Fatal Shooting of Conservative Activist Killed by Police

· Registered
17,525 Posts
Later today i'll have to hoist a beer of two to the Federal agents who got the job done. One fascist down, how many more to go?

· Registered
17,525 Posts
Just came across this on FB. It shows some of the confrontation between Trump supports and the rioting fascists before the shooting. We keep hearing about how the Trump supporters use paint ball guns and pepper spray and this video shows it and it's singled out in the video. Funny how they don't single out the people throwing things or that they stole the Trump flag and burned it. No bias at all, none what so ever...
How the Fatal Shooting at a Portland Protest Unfolded

· Registered
367 Posts
I am so sick of the so called conservative radio show hosts, news journalists, and TeeVee reporters using the term, "Anti-Fa," instead of calling and or referring to it for what it really is, which is Anti-First Amendment.

Now they are trying to dupe the nation's Sheople by saying it means, "Anti-Fascist," which is a lie, but will be broadcast 24/7 as simply, anti-fascist on all the propaganda outlets in this country, which of course includes the American Sheople's favorite propaganda outlet, "Faux News."

Just call them what they are, the Anti-First Amendment Group, and stop using the propagandist' fake moniker(s) or abbreviation(s), which only serve to fool the unsuspecting.

/rant

· Registered
8,670 Posts
Just came across this on FB. It shows some of the confrontation between Trump supports and the rioting fascists before the shooting. We keep hearing about how the Trump supporters use paint ball guns and pepper spray and this video shows it and it's singled out in the video. Funny how they don't single out the people throwing things or that they stole the Trump flag and burned it. No bias at all, none what so ever...
How the Fatal Shooting at a Portland Protest Unfolded
The comments

Yesterdays angle was Antifa protester linked to fatal Portland shooting claims self-defense

Why does martyr pop into my head?

· Registered
17,525 Posts
The comments

Yesterdays angle was Antifa protester linked to fatal Portland shooting claims self-defense

Why does martyr pop into my head?
I didnt even notice the comment section until you said something. I read a few and it all seemed to be the police are thugs, and guns need to be banned. Interesting that he was a liberal with a gun but pay no attention to that.
I was just reading some comments on youtube which were much better. Things like "reinoehl was killed in a mostly peaceful gunfight" or "reinoehl was peacefully detained by police"

Reactions: Popeye and underdog
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.