National Gun Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
20,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

:ROFLMAO:(y)

What's the score now? Trump 37 - Democrats 0?

·
Registered
1,449 Posts

:ROFLMAO:(y)

What's the score now? Trump 37 - Democrats 0?
I agree but at the moment I'm more focused on the "temporarily", so I'm taking a wait and see attitude.

·
Banned
7,632 Posts
If Mueller had anything on the president, he would have used it. The dems know nothing is there but want "anything" they can use to "spin" against the prez. IOW, they want it released so they can manipulate and redefine the context. If they cannot get it released, they will say the courts are protecting him and that cannot be allowed. Remember, "no one is above the law".......except the demoncrats; and RINO's.

·
Registered
4,195 Posts
I do not know why the DemocRATS want the paperwork released, if they want some memos and/or "evidence" against Trump. the only thing they need to do is call their expert, Congressman Shift, to make some.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
If Mueller had anything on the president, he would have used it. The dems know nothing is there but want "anything" they can use to "spin" against the prez. IOW, they want it released so they can manipulate and redefine the context. If they cannot get it released, they will say the courts are protecting him and that cannot be allowed. Remember, "no one is above the law".......except the demoncrats; and RINO's.
I think maybe I wasn't clear when I said I'd take a wait and see, I know there is nothing there, the wait and see is weather the SC will release the Grand Jury testimony, if they do that will set a dangerous precedent going forward.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts