National Gun Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has happened a couple of times in the past few days.

type a post.....hit submit.....nothing happens.
hit it several times......nothing happens.

but...if i hit "preview" it does it's preview thing and then i hit "submit" and it will submit the post as it should without delay.

its not often.....but squirrely enough that i am just wondering.....happened again this morning being forced to preview first and then submit.

i hope its not on my end? this is the only gun board i am having troubles with "submit" and having at various times forced to use "preview" before i submit.

·
Aim true !
11,380 Posts
Is it a new post as in a new thread? Or replying?

·
Registered
6,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not a new thread.....just replying to an established thread.

·
Aim true !
11,380 Posts
Ok it's working on my end. Im using firefox. With chrome i have the text spread out where you can't see the whole post. So i started using firefox.

·
Registered
6,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
happened this morning on my last reply to the "where has the ammo gone" thread.......would not submit uless i previewed it first....

but this thread?.....so far, all is well......

·
Administrator
406 Posts
Please bump this thread if you still have this problem.
-Philip

·
Registered
6,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just figured out the problem.............
when i get done typing, and go to hit post......dang pop-up springfield armory advertising box is present adjacent center. When that ad is there, i can not submit the post....i have to x it out or scroll further to get away from it and then hit post. this add does not touch or cover the buttons....the buttons just do not like to be in alignment with this add.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts