National Gun Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one have one hanging around? Opinions? I added longer green fiber optics front site.lve read where people cut down coil spring and cut off a piece so every time it's cocked you do not have to disengage the safety.Any one ever tried this?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Not a Fan of their hammers. Had an uplander that misfired awful and a friend who had a Condor that did the same.

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
can only speak for the blue std coach gun i had..........good blue and wood for the price. Purty tight action, dbl triggers.

barrel regulation for both barrels was good enough out to 25 yards with buck. You really can see a barrel regulation difference with slugs.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have both uplander and coach both double triggers.I had trouble on some Rios shells but every other brands have been fine.Only problem I have is remembering to take reset safety off after reloading

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have some nice shotguns. Beretta, Benillie etc. I hunt deer and we can only use shotguns. A lot of swampy areas and thick Brush. I recently bought a Condor 22" OV. I have to say this gun has runs like a top. A whole lot of Buck Shot through this gun. Built on the Beretta Platform. Not as refined as a Beretta but functions great. Like any Inertia system shotgun, some have reported problems with very Light Loads, especially when wearing heavy clothing. I have not had this issue, but for any inertial system, Midwest Gun Works can redo this system without changing parts for about $150.00. One poster on another from said that he was the range master at a gun club. They rented the Stoeger out of like 18 they had only a minimum sent back for repairs after many years. Regardless, I know this gun, Over 600

rds of Buckshot alone and it runs great. A lot of gun snobs will try and put this gun down, but don't be fooled. They are a utilitarian. tough built shotgun.

·
Registered
529 Posts
I have a blued Coach that I use for SASS. I have done the auto safety delete.

For the money and the use, can't complain too much. I don't think they are well built and I don't expect much, but mine has done what it needs to do for several years, so good enough.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts