National Gun Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
After Witless Willie was elected and threw his party under the bus in his 1993 tax hike even for people that had been dead since January 1st. The DeMafia lost a bunch of old time Southern Democrats. The real irony was when Witless began bragging about the 'Surplus' in the government coffers. It never occurred to him that the surplus was because the taxes were too high in the first place. You don't raise taxes. You cut spending on stupid programs.

·
Registered
18,236 Posts
Hell, he's making the Republican Establishment look as they truly are, disconnected and incompetent. The DEMOCRATS are are just a waste.

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Here is an excellent suggestion for Crooked Hillary's future, one that would allow President Elect Trump to show his true bi-partisan feelings! Have him make Hillary Clinton Ambassador to Libya and station her at Benghazi. If things don't work out well, at that point what difference would it make?

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Really want to torture the crap out of the Clintons? Make Chelsea the on-site ambassador to Tibet,

Hillary the OSA to Zaire, and Slick Willy the OSA to Yugoslavia, or Bulgaria. See how long the emirates feel like

flying them around, in free jets, then.

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
53,706 Posts
Problem is, no one can be forced to become an ambassador.
Only slightly off topic. I'm old enough to recall when the Judge would sentence an offender to the Army?Marines or jail/prison... the offender's choice.

·
Registered
5,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Only slightly off topic. I'm old enough to recall when the Judge would sentence an offender to the Army?Marines or jail/prison... the offender's choice.
I remember those people. Known a few. One was Raul Ries. Pastor in Cavalry Chapel. He got out on a looney tunes discharge from the Marines.
Gee... The Marines already turned down Hillary. With a law degree. About to marry a politically motivated guy. She failed the physical. Testicles too big.
Seriously.... I don't want to even hear about the Clintons. Make them Ambassadors to Sing Sing, Levinworth, and Folsom. Or perhaps release on good performance as a Cow Fart Regulator.

·
Super Moderator
14,148 Posts
Here is an excellent suggestion for Crooked Hillary's future, one that would allow President Elect Trump to show his true bi-partisan feelings! Have him make Hillary Clinton Ambassador to Libya and station her at Benghazi. If things don't work out well, at that point what difference would it make?
And station her in the old burned out embassy building, no guards and have a running video of that Mohamed spoof film playing on the outside walls 24/7/365.

Alan

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
I would be happy if the Clintons just spend the rest of their lives doing gardening or some other innocent hobby at their house in upper New York and stay away from politics. Some how I do not think it is going to happens..................

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
I don't want The Witch to take up gardening or any other peaceful pursuit. I want her to wake up every day with a hang over and knowledge that she is the worst kind of loser. I want Witless to wake up with a hang over and have to put up with The Witch day in and day out. I think The Witch and Witless are a match made in Hell. They both deserve each other.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts