National Gun Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have recently acquired a Sten MKIII kit and was wondering if anybody knows where I can find a front sight, as well as the best way to attach it. It's the only part I don't have and I've seen people online who just weld the front sight directly to the receiver, but not much help. Any advice is appreciated.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No guy. It's an unfiring prop kit. Trying to build it for a collection display. The only part I'm missing for it to be accurate is the front sight. Chill fella.

·
Registered
13,201 Posts
you go on a public forum and tell people you have a machine gun!!!!. Are you fool?

42 states allow NFA items which include machine guns, SBR's, suppressors, sawed off shotguns and several other things. As long you're approved and pay the $200 you can own a Sten, Thompson or whatever your wallet can afford. Sadly i live in one of the other 8 states......

Reactions: Wag

·
Aim true !
10,266 Posts
Now and then i hear a full auto being fired. Hoping to meet who has it some day.

·
Registered
13,201 Posts
Now and then i hear a full auto being fired. Hoping to meet who has it some day.
when i was younger i would invite people over to shoot at my dads range. At some point we would have 3-4 people all doing mag dumps with Ar's Ak's, 30 carbines etc. Usually only took 10-15 minutes for a trooper to show with a complaint about machine gun fire. they were cool and took it in stride being they knew us and knew the complaint was false but they still had to come.

Reactions: Coalcracker

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
53,927 Posts

Best pictures I could find and I still cannot tell you exactly how the front sight post/blade is mounted. I appears to be intregal to the ramp which seems to be screwed on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts