National Gun Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to suggest, (if you can) that you add state Forums. I think it would be good to talk to other people from where I am, but also so everybody could ask legal questions, and state political ideas, for their own state. ;) :?: :-B-:

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,669 Posts
A lot of empty forums, I'm afraid.

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
I agree but how about this suggestion - you could start it off by region - East, South East, Central and West. Split the states up into these categories and let the members post by state within those categories.

I have seen it done on a couple of other boards (non-firearm) and it has worked fairly well.

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
Im not sure. I did have it and everyone agreed to rid it.... I might do somthing like East US and West US... MAybe.

Sig your input?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OK, just a thought. You guys are much more experienced with forums than I am, I just saw it on some other forums and it seemed to be working.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Travis said:
Im not sure. I did have it and everyone agreed to rid it.... I might do somthing like East US and West US... MAybe.

Sig your input?
I agree that setting up all the states would not be practical. I like the idea of doing a regional discussion forum. Maybe East Coast, West Coast, Midwest, South. Something along those lines might work for us. Gives individual members a place to chat with others in their region and makes it simple for the mods to keep things running smooth.

We could put it up in the legal forum so that legal info relating to the region gets posted to enable members to follow legislation pending in their area. Members could add experiences that they have had with regional carry laws while traveling within the local area. It has possibilities.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
CJ30-06 said:
OK, just a thought. You guys are much more experienced with forums than I am, I just saw it on some other forums and it seemed to be working.

We want to hold off and wait until the forum grows a bit before creating a further breakdown in the legal section. If we get a lot of members requesting some changes then we will revisit the request.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts