National Gun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone knew if the SR-M110 was or going to be available for civilian purchase. I have no reason to think it would not be considering it is a semi-auto rifle but I have not been able to find it anywhere, if anyone has an idea if it will be available and possibly the best way to order one I would greatly appreciate it.

·
Registered
568 Posts
I dont know anywhere it is avalible, but you can get it. The SR25 comes in diffrent barrels, from 16 to 24. You wont be able to get the m110, because, well, for one, its a military rifle, and two, it comes with the QD sound suppressor...which falls under class 3 issues...

I would personally love to get one myself, Its a beautiful rifle, and is supposed to be one of the most accurate semi automatic rifles around. Ive heard people that hated it say 2moa, and ive heard lovers say .5moa.

I have seen places talking about the Sr for sale, but the lowest i ever saw it was $7500 Ill look around, and see if i can find somewhere for you. Its supposed to be more of a match rifle, thus the cost.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts