National Gun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a special relationship with my guns. Some ask if I talk to my guns. Yes I do. I have names for my guns as well.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
first we get home and eat dinner together.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Then we take a tub and get all cleaned up. Warning NSFW......

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Then it's off to bed but not before a story..

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes I know there is alot wrong with me.. :i: :i: :i: :i: :i: :i: :i: :i: :i: :i: :i: :i: :i: :i: :i: :i:

G

·
owtlaw said:
Yes I know there is alot wrong with me.. :i: :i: :i: :i: :i: :i: :i: :i: :i: :i: :i: :i: :i: :i: :i: :i:
You are a sick, sick individual who is obsessed with his guns and I would guess dancing bananas. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Glock and Load said:
owtlaw said:
You are a sick, sick individual who is obsessed with his guns and I would guess dancing bananas. :mrgreen:
Bananas.................NO.......................Dancing with the stars Maybe????????? :mrgreen:

G

·
owtlaw said:
Glock and Load said:
owtlaw said:
Bananas.................NO.......................Dancing with the stars Maybe????????? :mrgreen:
Ugh, my wife loves that show and So You Think You Can Dance. She wants to go see the fricken tour!

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I actually know one of the profesional dancers on there. Actually two of them. There is a brother and sister on there. I used to work with there dad on a pollitical campaign. Only reason I know anything of it.

G

·
owtlaw said:
I actually know one of the profesional dancers on there. Actually two of them. There is a brother and sister on there. I used to work with there dad on a pollitical campaign. Only reason I know anything of it.
Sounds like a likely story there buddy. :p About as likely as me watching the show only because my wife likes it.....

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This guy was the chairman for the Republican party here in the state. But hey who doesn't like good looking scantily clad women???????

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Travis said:
That HAS to be the funniest post on this forum so far. :D :-B-:
LOOKS AREN'T EVERYTHING YOU KNOW.........................................

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
If you think this is wrong. Just wait till Nov.4th.. :twisted:

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Oh NO I was wondering when you were going to show up. :D

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I wouldn't know. The last party involved a Veterinarian, Cows And sheep....

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Oh Yeah leats not forget the 35,000 mink either...

GOOD TIMES :-B-:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts