National Gun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
18,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/house-dems-push-for-assault-weapons-ban
A former police officer made a bold proclamation during a congressional hearing Wednesday regarding a proposed assault-weapons ban: she would not comply.
Dianna Muller, who served in the Tulsa Police Department for 22 years and is the founder of gun advocacy group The DC Project, was among the witnesses at the House Judiciary Committee hearing. The session on an otherwise contentious issue flew largely under the radar amid the Trump-Ukraine controversy and Democrats' impeachment push. But reflecting the gun control divide in the country -- amid a spate of deadly mass shootings that prompted renewed calls for strict laws -- Muller said that such a ban would force lawful gun owners to either give up their arms or become criminals.

· Banned
1,116 Posts
Reactions: friendof2nd

· Registered
4,756 Posts
Well, I would not my having the Cortez woman as my cell mate, as long as she can be prevented from talking, at my age I could use something to keep me entertained at nights.................................

But not for very long..........................................

Reactions: surevaliance

· Banned
1,116 Posts
Well, I would not my having the Cortez woman as my cell mate, as long as she can be prevented from talking, at my age I could use something to keep me entertained at nights.................................

But not for very long..........................................
Yeah, her high cheek bones tell us a lot!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.