National Gun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this a part of your diet? Every tried them?

G

·
My richest relative bought hisself a new home and me and Bubba went over and helped him take the wheels offen it. Afterwards him and his honey fixed up a gourmet meal of grilled spam, fried chitlins and collard greens spiced with essence of 'possum.
Hell yes, we'uns in south GA eat spam all the time.
Do I detect some of you'ns making fun of us? That;s a real high dinner/ The lunch special is a balomey sammich with a hunny bun for dessert. :D :D
Hot damn, hits even better with a RoC Cola.

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
whompuss said:
My richest relative bought hisself a new home and me and Bubba went over and helped him take the wheels offen it. Afterwards him and his honey fixed up a gourmet meal of grilled spam, fried chitlins and collard greens spiced with essence of 'possum.
Hell yes, we'uns in south GA eat spam all the time.
Do I detect some of you'ns making fun of us? That;s a real high dinner/ The lunch special is a balomey sammich with a hunny bun for dessert. :D :D
Hot damn, hits even better with a RoC Cola.

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Whompuss -- you ain't related, by chance, to Jeff Foxworthy, are ya...Oh, yeah, y'all's ALL related one way or thuther.

"My family tree has one branch"

Come to think of it, us'ns in NM are pretty much the same way. Any fight's a family fight!

G

·
gunrnr said:
Whompuss -- you ain't related, by chance, to Jeff Foxworthy, are ya...Oh, yeah, y'all's ALL related one way or thuther.

"My family tree has one branch"

Come to think of it, us'ns in NM are pretty much the same way. Any fight's a family fight!
Related? Gotta be. Fer us, a family reunion is a chance to meet your next wife.

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
L o L !

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
You've never listened to Jeff Foxworthy's comedy routine, have you SheNine? He has about 150 lines all starting with "You know you're a ******* if..."

Funny stuff for those of us "Urban Deprived" folk.

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
gunrnr said:
You've never listened to Jeff Foxworthy's comedy routine, have you SheNine? He has about 150 lines all starting with "You know you're a ******* if..."

Funny stuff for those of us "Urban Deprived" folk.
I've listened to Foxworthy - he's hysterical!!! I also like the "Blue Collar Comedy" stuff..... but meeting your future wife at a family reunion is JUST WRONG!!!! LMAO :D

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
As Einstein said, "It's all relative".

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
Spam - one of the survivors of a nuclear holocost. My Grandparents used to have it at home and then I was fortunate enough to have them send it in care packages. Beat the heck out of most C,D (pogie bait) and K rats.

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Spam, Wonderful Spam! Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Wonderful SPAM!

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
gunrnr said:
Spam, Wonderful Spam! Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Wonderful SPAM!
Ooooooh - I like Spam! Spam and eggs, spam and spam, spam, spam, spam and spam......... 'Nother Monty Python fan I see! :lol:

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Yup!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.