National Gun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
818 Posts
This video has been discussed MANY times already. The idiot is just trying to get air time on TV to promote his website that doesn't even exist no more. He did it on a Conservative channel just for the added attention. On a side note, doesn't he look like Bronson Pinchot from Perfect Strangers?

 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15,424 Posts
He accomplished his goal.

Like John Mark Carr and the latest sick SOB, Jack McClellan, they're getting their fifteen minutes. "Fifteen Minutes", those were the last words of Terry Clark, a sick child killer/rapist before he went off into the big sleep. Another sick headline grabber.

My fantasy is that reincarnation really exists. I want people like them to come back as their victims. Whether Carr and McClellan come back as vulnerable little children or this POS comes back as a wounded servicemember in a war zone (whom he calls leaches). As long as they also have the memory of who they were the last time around.
 

·
Iron Maiden
Joined
·
8,441 Posts
I cannot repeat what I think of the man............... Looks like he's been sniffing too much glue! What a loser.

Not too worry, Karma will get his a$$!!! Hopefully one day when his life is on the line and he needs someone in uniform to help him out, they won't be there!
 
G

·
The world is full of sick people.
Too bad freedom of speach extends to him too. I just wish he lived in my part of the world. One of our good red neck bubbas would make him regret his attitude.
 

·
Iron Maiden
Joined
·
8,441 Posts
whompuss said:
........ I just wish he lived in my part of the world. One of our good red neck bubbas would make him regret his attitude.
Don't you just love South!! Straight talkin' folks who'll put you in your place in an instant............. -I
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
657 Posts
Send him my way!
As a vet with some extra property to spare I can take care of his problems.
Note~You don't have to support the politicians to support the people that serve!
 
G

·
i am a military member i am one of those "dumbasses" that joined i jumped on the band wagon.... not sure what wagon but apparently i jumped. ive lost friends and family to war. given half a chance id show this prick what it means to give up your rights to protect the lives of others.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15,424 Posts
red-rider said:
What a sick F#&K! I couldnt watch all of it.
I know what you're saying, Red, but that's just ONE stupid, self-rightous little sh!t. Now think about the city of San Francisco, which refuses to let a US Navy aircraft carrier be docked in "their" bay, refuses to let US Military recruiters at job fairs at "their" schools, and ended many years of Junior ROTC, which helped our kids and thousands of others get a whole lot more discipline and self-respect, because it "promotes war" and "offends their sensibilities".

Bull$h!t!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
657 Posts
Yes I lost my job due to a DoD base closure just off the SF bay. Retired early and had to learn to adjust as we all do.
Ask yourself just how much military is still around anywhere in N. CA. Not much if any.
Born and raised there, but the state changed a lot over the years and I had to get out while my sanity was still intact.
 

·
Iron Maiden
Joined
·
8,441 Posts
gunrnr said:
I know what you're saying, Red, but that's just ONE stupid, self-rightous little sh!t. Now think about the city of San Francisco, which refuses to let a US Navy aircraft carrier be docked in "their" bay, refuses to let US Military recruiters at job fairs at "their" schools, and ended many years of Junior ROTC, which helped our kids and thousands of others get a whole lot more discipline and self-respect, because it "promotes war" and "offends their sensibilities".

Bull$h!t!!!
Precisely..........
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
657 Posts
As a vet, I also want to add another thanks to those that served in some of the fields that we often do not think are real heros, medals or not.
In my time of service, '66-72, just off the top of my head, medics and helicopter pilots are in that crowd.
Many of these people risked their lives to save others while endandering thier own lives and believe me many did not have much protection while they served their country.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15,424 Posts
keninaz said:
Yes I lost my job due to a DoD base closure just off the SF bay. Retired early and had to learn to adjust as we all do.
Ask yourself just how much military is still around anywhere in N. CA. Not much if any.
Born and raised there, but the state changed a lot over the years and I had to get out while my sanity was still intact.
We've watched our neighbors to our north, beautiful Colorado, become a socialist haven, as well. Friends in the far NE of the US tell me that Vermont was once a conservative place with hard-working people who loved their country.

Funny in a strange kind of way, my state is about 2:1 Dem over Rep, but with the exception of a few socialist pockets, they are mostly conservative Dems. You wouldn't know it by the utterings of our Dem governor and wannabee pres, Richardson, but he actually ran a fairly center-moderate state government. That was until the national spotlight was on him.

I guess the most important thing, though, is the fact that regardless of politics, people in this state respect the military and are proud to have three Air Force bases, a large army base, and many Guard and Reserve troops from our state who have served in the Global War Against Terror.
 

·
Big Honkin' Daddy
Joined
·
1,247 Posts
My neighbor's son Scott just got back from Iraq today. There was a huge celebration. my heart was swelled with pride. He has to return in 15 days and will be glad to get back there to get the job done.

Then I had to hear this douche-bag's bitter venom spewing like septic waste. Really got on my nerves more than a little. :x
 
G

·
Its not often that im serious(as most know), but what can you say to such a Pathetic Display of Humanity. This MotherF**ker doesnt need a Bullet he needs a Damn GOOD Torturing First :!: .And Im not even from the U.S but that was Discusting. Plain and Simple.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15,424 Posts
Unfortunately, his "tutoring" already occurred. It's called the American Liberal Education system. It specializes in showing all the things that our country did wrong over the past 230+ yrs and fails to mention the good things we did accomplish.

It will "teach" a kid all about the Japanese-Americans that we wrongly put into detention camps in WWII, but will fail to talk about what Japanese did to Philipinos, Chinese, Koreans, or any of the other citizens of countries they overran.

The American "education" system, like our liberal press, will talk all day about listening to terrorists' phone calls without a court order, but forget to tell the students about just how many innocent civilians have been murdered by radical islamists. They will call what we do to terrorists that are held in Guantanamo Bay "torture", but accept the words of a tenured professor (and proven plagerist) when he calls people who earned their living at the World Trade Center "Little Eichmans".

American teachers will talk about the terrible things that happen to Iraqi civilians and not about IEDs, and they will talk about how cruel and bigoted we are toward Muslims without mentioning that this country has saved more Muslims and freed more Muslims than any other country in history.

THAT's how the little puke comes up with the drivel he spews on the only network who would give him his "Fifteen Minutes".
 
G

·
gunrnr said:
Unfortunately, his "tutoring" already occurred. It's called the American Liberal Education system. It specializes in showing all the things that our country did wrong over the past 230+ yrs and fails to mention the good things we did accomplish.

It will "teach" a kid all about the Japanese-Americans that we wrongly put into detention camps in WWII, but will fail to talk about what Japanese did to Philipinos, Chinese, Koreans, or any of the other citizens of countries they overran.

The American "education" system, like our liberal press, will talk all day about listening to terrorists' phone calls without a court order, but forget to tell the students about just how many innocent civilians have been murdered by radical islamists. They will call what we do to terrorists that are held in Guantanamo Bay "torture", but accept the words of a tenured professor (and proven plagerist) when he calls people who earned their living at the World Trade Center "Little Eichmans".

American teachers will talk about the terrible things that happen to Iraqi civilians and not about IEDs, and they will talk about how cruel and bigoted we are toward Muslims without mentioning that this country has saved more Muslims and freed more Muslims than any other country in history.

THAT's how the little puke comes up with the drivel he spews on the only network who would give him his "Fifteen Minutes".
I understand what ur sayin "gunrnr". but I Know many folks who would wannaTutor that little Pr*ck personally!
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top