National Gun Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is great news for the Republicans:

About half of the DEMs really like him, and they are the half with all the money.(Celebs, newspapers/media owners and lib-owned business)

Fortunatly he is a terrible speaker and a one-note pony with Global Warming.

More than half of American voters don't believe the hype.

He could take the nomination from Hillary and then spend the rest of the champaign pissing everyone off about Global Warming.

I hope he runs, because he can't win!

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Snore will not run. He has not raised any money. He is a two face greenie wannabe don't do as I do, do as I say prick... He talks about saving the planet and global warming, then gets in his big motor cad of SUV's and drives off to his sprawling mansion that used over $30,000 in electricity last year. I guess he wants everyone else to conserver and "change their ways" just as long as it doesn't effect his lifestyle. And how about that rolling drug store son of his? Sounds like he's walking the line too huh? -I

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
ICM856 said:
........ He talks about saving the planet and global warming, then gets in his big motor cad of SUV's and drives off to his sprawling mansion that used over $30,000 in electricity last year. I guess he wants everyone else to conserver and "change their ways" just as long as it doesn't effect his lifestyle. And how about that rolling drug store son of his? Sounds like he's walking the line too huh? -I
LMAO :D Glad I'm not the only one that noticed that!!! Typical liberal hypocrite..................

·
Dr. of Loadology
15,424 Posts
Speaking of hypocrisy, I got to read "Do As I Say...(not as I do). Profiles in Liberal Hypocrisy" by Peter Schweitzer last week when I was waiting around at the hospital. He looks at 11 of our favorite libs and exposes how their public persona and what they preach reconcile with their personal conduct and what they do.

I thought I was thoroughly jaded, but some of the examples made even my jaw drop.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts