National Gun Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Grand Imperial Poobah
33,079 Posts
If the "large school districts" simply keep their stupid mouths shut, they might make their students safer simply by being associated with the new law.

· Registered
114 Posts
I do like the idea but I am kind of on the fence about it at the same time , when and if the counties get to vote on it and it passes , I guess we will have to wait and see what happens . I hope for the Teachers that will choose to have the choice to carry do not make a stupid decision and a cool and calm in the classrooms.

· Ancient Gaseous Emanation
57,902 Posts
Not only teachers. Coaches, janitors, counselors and any other adult working at a school should have the chance to be armed.

Hell. Around here the students are often armed so why not the adults?

· Registered
4,756 Posts
The 3 biggest School system in Florida are in the same area that Trump was unable to win in the election, those areas are controlled by the people who left the high tax areas of the northern states but continue to vote for the same idiots that destroyed their states and by a large group of Latin American and Puerto Rican people that vote DemocRATs.

The head of the Miami-Dade country school district was proud to announce that they will not allow their teachers to be armed

· Registered
629 Posts
I do like the idea but I am kind of on the fence about it at the same time , when and if the counties get to vote on it and it passes , I guess we will have to wait and see what happens . I hope for the Teachers that will choose to have the choice to carry do not make a stupid decision and a cool and calm in the classrooms.
You're on the fence about whether children should be protected from mass murderers while in school? Really? Are you a Democrat?

· Ancient Gaseous Emanation
57,902 Posts
I firmly believe there are some teachers (like some of those in any other profession) who, for whatever reason, should not have access to a firearm. I also believe those teachers who choose to go armed and receive appropriate and ongoing training should be allowed to do so.

· Registered
114 Posts
You're on the fence about whether children should be protected from mass murderers while in school? Really? Are you a Democrat?
I like the idea of our children being protected while in school . I am worried about a teacher not thinking straight and loosing there cool one day . and I vote for the Republican do not ever insult me like that again !
I have seen teachers that show up drunk before and if it could happen once it could happen again , I am just trying to say that I think it might not be the most perfect situation . If they go thru with it I hope it works out perfect .

· Registered
4,756 Posts
Another thing that can be done is removing the idiotic "gun free zone" from the schools. I consider myself to be a law abiding citizen, I have done everything it was required from me and passed all regulations to obtain my CCW, but, when I go to get my grandsons from school, I am forced to leave my Glock at home, Why?

As we all know, the majority of the mass shooting had happened at so called "gun free zones" and why? Simply because criminals and mental cases may be crazy but they are not stupid.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.