National Gun Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, we backed up the dump truck and may a pretty good attempt at organizing my shop. It was like a treasure hunt. Not everything has been sorted out, but here are some goodies someone can use.

1. A black nylon web rifle cartridge belt. It has 20 cartridge loops and is one size fits all sort of a thing. It is made by KOLPIN.

2. A new blade bayonet that was taken off a Yugo Mauser. This thing is so new, it hasn't even been sharpened. The bayonet was removed by cutting away the swivel ears, so it is still functional.TAKEN

3. An Advanced Technologies Mauser conversion bolt handles. It is one of those cut, drill, tap and bolt on affairs. Box never opened. TAKEN

These are free to a good home, just something for shipping.

·
Dong Tam, RSVN '69/'70
3,428 Posts
I asked dogsoldier for the Mauser Conversion Bolt Handle he had offered. I received it yesterday and it was better than I expected. It includes everything you need to do the conversion including the bolt handle, drill bit, tap, hex head machine bolt, and clear directions.

Thanks dogsoldier, for something I can really use!

Don

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, buddy. Enjoy! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I'm still sorting through everything. So far there are three piles. "Junk" "Maybe" "No way; I'm keeping this".

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry Cy, the bayo is gone.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No it wouldn't have worked. Completely different critter and mounting system.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the bayo, buddy! FWIW, it's not for a Mauser, but rather came off an SKS. I'm happy either way.
Well that is one major senior moment! Now that you said it, I can even tell you what SKS it came off of. Jeez, I feel stupid. Guess if you are happy, I'm good with it.

See what working 12 -14 hours a day does to a person's brain!

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just like I stated above, the belt is no longer available.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.