National Gun Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some peice of shi* scum bag. stole two gas cans and a box of tools out of my back yard. neighbor kid saw some black dude carrying them down the street at 3 am. now im gonna go find this piece of crap

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Good luck in getting your stuff back, I hate when stuff like this happens :x

Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
leeindy said:
some peice of shi* scum bag. stole two gas cans and a box of tools out of my back yard. neighbor kid saw some black dude carrying them down the street at 3 am. now im gonna go find this piece of crap
Be careful man!

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im gonna bait him this weekend. im gonna buy a new gas can and leave it in the back of my truck wiht the tailgate down. then im gonna watch that mother all night if i have to

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh man, I hear ya. I think they've been picking on me. They have stolen my tools, my jacks, and even stole the welding leads off of my welding rig!!!!! If I ever catch them................ :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I feel your pain, lost a 5 gal can full of gas, small chain saw and gas leaf blower.

PS: I wouldn't advise shooting someone over material things. I would advise turning loose your pit bull to gnaw on him. :evil: :evil:

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
What is white and black and looks great all over a bad guy?

wait for it

A German Shepard!

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
A few weeks ago someone stole a very large aquarium off of my front porch :x . I feel your pain man, hope you catch him

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I assume you reported this to the local police. Why not just let them do their job? You said the neighbor has a description of the thief.

By "baiting" him, you are intentionally setting up a confrontation. Are a couple of gas cans really worth potentially having to shoot someone? I understand that you're pissed off, and I would be too, but you should think through the possible consequences here. This is stupid as hell in my opinion.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
material goods valued under 50 dollars get written off as a non issue. once they solve all the murders, shotings, rapes, and figure out what to do about the bums then thell get to my gas tanks. which i cant prove are mine if they find them. the only thing i can do is catch him in the act.

as for shooting him i have a paintball gun that runs 30 balls a secound

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
leeindy said:
Which, in most states, would be one form or another of assault. Good luck.

·
Registered
341 Posts
leeindy said:
Ahh good to hear. What kind of paintball gun???? I am a paintball player myself; it is a great sport to play.

-Derek

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
its a smart parts shocker.

and if hes stealling my stuff it was in defence of property

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I edited it so it cannot be used against me in the future.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
im a defenive pistol instructor and ive taught several classes on unarmed defense.

im well aware of the lethality of knife. im also probably not gonna use a "paintball gun"

if i see a knife hes taking lead from the ar before he has a chance to move.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
whompuss said:
I feel your pain, lost a 5 gal can full of gas, small chain saw and gas leaf blower.

PS: I wouldn't advise shooting someone over material things. I would advise turning loose your pit bull to gnaw on him. :evil: :evil:
If anyone needs to borrow a pit bull PM me LOL! :twisted:

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
SpringfieldXD.40 said:
If anyone needs to borrow a pit bull PM me LOL! :twisted:
If you "lend" me a bully, you would probably never get it back. Even if you did get it back my wife will have spoiled it to the point where it would think it is a toy poodle. :mrgreen:

My MIL has a bully mix. Best darn dog an old lady living alone could hope to have. Sweet and gentle with the mother in law and family, maniacally protective of the old girl. It is like the dog knows she is a 70+ woman and needs help. I seriously pity the fool that ever tried to force his way into the mother in law's house. When that dog yawns it is like looking into the business end of a bear trap. I'm gonna save one when we have a vacancy.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts