National Gun Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
54,130 Posts
These 'millions' would be the bangers who get their guns, illegally, off the street. Laws do not deter them and they do not vote.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I will not waste my time to listen to or watch anything that snoop dog is associated with.........

Reactions: CavemanJim

·
Registered
9,382 Posts
I only want to see puke in my toilet, not on my monitor!

·
Wyoming
4,252 Posts
These people are being paid big dollars for talking "Dirty" to the children of America. They preach racial hatred and divide And all the time being referred to as artist by the entertainment elite. .

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yeah, its ridiculous that people out there would even think about taking a Rapper/Gang members advice, but this is being praised. This will more than likely get him an invite to the White House with Jay Z,. WHAT WHAT! ....

{edited by staff for language}

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
with a name like Snoop Dog, he would go into the file marked "IDGARA" at my house. That stands for "I Don't Give A Rats A??".

·
Registered
7,193 Posts
I agree with everyone else----- I could care less what that lazy S.O.B. says or does. Good to see you seg!

·
"You talkin to me?"
4,285 Posts

·
Irritated Citizen
552 Posts
I only want to see puke in my toilet, not on my monitor!
HAHA! I almost spit out my drink on my monitor after reading this one....

·
Registered
976 Posts
just trying to get himself back in the limelight for another 15 seconds....or maybe he dont want his banger friends to have to worry about getting shot back at.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm sorry, but you must have mistaken me for somebody who gives a rat's ass about the opinions of a brain dead moron.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts