National Gun Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
he sa trickster for sure :sosp:you got to keep that into consideration folks:popcorn2:

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
wait a miniute it appears he hit it on the 3rd shot that means the snake was dead at that point , somethings wrong here:sosp:

·
AZHerper
3,754 Posts
Let's get this straight! Snakes do NOT attack! I should know. I've hunted and captured snakes all over the world. I was a founder of the Arizona Herpetological Association about 50 years ago. This is just recurrent BS.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Soo, he had a CAMERA, and a PISTOL, both ready to go, right at the rare moment of a snake attacking. Hokay...

·
Super Moderator
11,366 Posts
Let's get this straight! Snakes do NOT attack! I should know. I've hunted and captured snakes all over the world. I was a founder of the Arizona Herpetological Association about 50 years ago. This is just recurrent BS.
This.

Funny thing is, most snake bites are on the victim's hands. People are really stoopid. Fortunately, in such cases, stupid hurts.

--Wag--

Reactions: gvaldeg1

·
Aim true !
10,355 Posts
My wife got a red tail boa today. :cornut:

Reactions: Wag

·
Aim true !
10,355 Posts
I think she has 12 snakes now lol. She takes care of them, That is all that matters to me. She has ball pythons of varied morphs. And 2 sand boas besides the new red tail. She don't gripe about me buying guns. So i won't about the snakes.

Reactions: gvaldeg1 and Wag

·
AZHerper
3,754 Posts
I have kept and collected reptiles and amphibians for over 70 years. I was a founder of the Arizona Herpetological Association over 50 years ago. As for the attraction. Many of them are spectacularly beautiful. They are as varied as birds. Also, they have typically been the maligned and downtrodden critters even in the Bible so supporting them is a de-facto support of a classical "underdog".

·
Aim true !
10,355 Posts
She she has here eye on a sunbeam boa too.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Lol somebody need more practice.:lol:

·
Banned
61 Posts

·
Banned
61 Posts
btw he was using a taurus model 94 22lr on that fake snake
Do real snakes raise that much dust? I don't know what that thing was that was being dragged by a string as a Taurus target. That comments are turned off at YOOtoob makes me believe this is a hoax. I wouldn't touch a Taurus with a ten-foot pole. Any handgun I own has to be an American brand and have the letter "O" in its namesake.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts