National Gun Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Super Moderator
15,179 Posts
Let's get this straight! Snakes do NOT attack! I should know. I've hunted and captured snakes all over the world. I was a founder of the Arizona Herpetological Association about 50 years ago. This is just recurrent BS.
This.

Funny thing is, most snake bites are on the victim's hands. People are really stoopid. Fortunately, in such cases, stupid hurts.

--Wag--

· Aim true !
14,187 Posts
I think she has 12 snakes now lol. She takes care of them, That is all that matters to me. She has ball pythons of varied morphs. And 2 sand boas besides the new red tail. She don't gripe about me buying guns. So i won't about the snakes.

· AZHerper
6,369 Posts
I have kept and collected reptiles and amphibians for over 70 years. I was a founder of the Arizona Herpetological Association over 50 years ago. As for the attraction. Many of them are spectacularly beautiful. They are as varied as birds. Also, they have typically been the maligned and downtrodden critters even in the Bible so supporting them is a de-facto support of a classical "underdog".

· Banned
61 Posts

· Banned
61 Posts
btw he was using a taurus model 94 22lr on that fake snake
Do real snakes raise that much dust? I don't know what that thing was that was being dragged by a string as a Taurus target. That comments are turned off at YOOtoob makes me believe this is a hoax. I wouldn't touch a Taurus with a ten-foot pole. Any handgun I own has to be an American brand and have the letter "O" in its namesake.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.