National Gun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
6,726 Posts
only handled one and did not care for it. Do not know of anyone personally that owns one....and it just does not seem to be setting the world afire in demand it would seem........

Still am a fan of the Ruger LCR 357......but with 38 loads. The slightly heavier weight of the magnum frame (17 oz) made a big difference for me compared to the lighter 38 only version (13 oz) of the LCR. i tried both versions with 38's and for me the difference was noticeable.

Nowadays, i am carrying the LCR in 327 mag.......but loading her with the 32 H&R mag rounds. Lighter recoil than the 38 loads in the LCR, a six shooter, and down right plesant. With 32 Longs, the recoil is very mild.

Reactions: Ziggidy and HK Nut

· Registered
66 Posts
I know 1 person with 1, he cannot hit a target at 10 yards but loves the laser.

I can hit with it, the laser is a foot right at 5 yards, so it gets complicated quick. He says the laser points to where he thinks his shots should go.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

· Registered
367 Posts
I looked at one, then ended up getting Glock's 43. Hands down it was the most accurate shooting (for me) "pocket pistol" I have ever owned.

Within 2 months I opted for the G43X to get the 10 round mag instead of only 6. No difference in accuracy (for me) between the two.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.