·
Registered
5,538 Posts
:crazy::crazy:Just click on the smiley you want to use.:mad2::mad2:

·
Big Gun Enthusiast
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
where are they, cause I see the ones for like the title part, but where are the ones you used

·
Registered
5,538 Posts
Instead of using the quick reply at the bottom of the page click on "GO ADVANCED" and you will see them on the right of the text box.

·
Registered
5,538 Posts
:18::44::38::dita:There are some great ones to use.

·
Big Gun Enthusiast
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok, i clicked go advanced, and i posted this from there, and i tried it twice, and I see know smiley's....sorry if Im being difficult, but this is pissing me off

·
Registered
5,538 Posts
When you click go advanced, and use the text box there, you should see some smileys to the right. Just click on the one you want and the code for it will show up in the text box, and the smiley will show up in the post.

·
Big Gun Enthusiast
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok, hang on, Im gonna try it............

·
Big Gun Enthusiast
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok, nothing, no smileys....damn...ill try later

·
Registered
5,538 Posts
Do you at least see the smileys to the right of the text box?

·
Big Gun Enthusiast
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nope nothing, I hit "GO ANDVANCE" next to quick reply, and its the exact same as quick reply... no diffrence, no smiley's

·
Registered
5,538 Posts
When I click go advanced, I get a whole new window opening with a selection of smileys and other options that aren't available in quick reply. PM Travis and see what he says.

·
Big Gun Enthusiast
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OH MY GOD I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! just for shits and giggles I fulled around with my settings on my user CP, and I got it. I had the text editor on basic not standard :4:::30::lol::13:

·
Registered
5,538 Posts
Good job, now have fun with it.

·
Big Gun Enthusiast
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
haha oh i will, thanks man :13::25::44::30:

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
Hey, the best way to get them, STEAL THEM, steal them all, just right click on the little buggers hit copy then paste, you can also hit "more to get the latest and almost greatest" , I personally have the greatest smiley in the whole wide world....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts