National Gun Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
my dad built a set out of some dowel rods. it works. but i just lean agains a tree

E

·
0 Posts
Nope, have'nt tried them. Can't imagine that they would be all that comfortable when used as a sling. I have seen their comerical several times, and it appears as though the sling portion is made of shock-corded sections about 8-10 inches in length. Seems to me that those sections would make hard spots in the sling.

·
Big Honkin' Daddy
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
elkslayer4x5 said:
Nope, have'nt tried them. Can't imagine that they would be all that comfortable when used as a sling. I have seen their comerical several times, and it appears as though the sling portion is made of shock-corded sections about 8-10 inches in length. Seems to me that those sections would make hard spots in the sling.
Dunno, never tried them, don't have a need for shootin' sticks myself. I usually get on one knee and rest my elbow on the other knee or simply get in the prone position if I need a quick rest. I feel confident enough though to shoot off hand at a reasonable range otherwise.

W

·
0 Posts
Gunzzi-
Done tole you once- that MY piture you're using. A dead ringer fer me.
Now I posted me without my shooter.
Did yore daddy run around with my momma- or wuz it the other way around? My daddy used to hang around dumpsters in GA and SC, few times in FL. Where you frum?
wild ole whompuss

1 - 5 of 5 Posts