National Gun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Harley Dude
Joined
·
14,651 Posts
SheNine said:
We're desiccating over here!!!!

Oh! My God! Is that woman trying to tann her hide to hang in on the shed when she dies! Yuk!

I got up at 5am Portland time to do the special Rain Dance. Had to do it down in the garage so I would not wake up the wife, she might yell at me! :eek:

I danced around the Harley and burned some incense and that seemed to stop the rain here! So I assume its on the way! Look out it may be a gully wumper when it gets there. May need pontoons on that BMW and a prop to get to work! ;)
 

·
Iron Maiden
Joined
·
8,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sig232 said:
SheNine said:
We're desiccating over here!!!!

Oh! My God! Is that woman trying to tann her hide to hang in on the shed when she dies! Yuk!

I got up at 5am Portland time to do the special Rain Dance. Had to do it down in the garage so I would not wake up the wife, she might yell at me! :eek:

I danced around the Harley and burned some incense and that seemed to stop the rain here! So I assume its on the way! Look out it may be a gully wumper when it gets there. May need pontoons on that BMW and a prop to get to work! ;)

OMG! I wished you'd videotaped that! I hope you did it naked - clothes-on it won't work!

And I don't go to work. I'm a domestic diva, who homeschools!!!! ;) My study is my office..........
 

·
Harley Dude
Joined
·
14,651 Posts
SheNine said:
sig232 said:
SheNine said:
We're desiccating over here!!!!

Oh! My God! Is that woman trying to tann her hide to hang in on the shed when she dies! Yuk!

I got up at 5am Portland time to do the special Rain Dance. Had to do it down in the garage so I would not wake up the wife, she might yell at me! :eek:

I danced around the Harley and burned some incense and that seemed to stop the rain here! So I assume its on the way! Look out it may be a gully wumper when it gets there. May need pontoons on that BMW and a prop to get to work! ;)




OMG! I wished you'd videotaped that! I hope you did it naked - clothes-on it won't work!

And I don't go to work. I'm a domestic diva, who homeschools!!!! ;) My study is my office..........


Oh! I forgot, stay at home Mom! Thats a good job and very rewarding!

I did the dance naked with my Voodoo headress on, sprinkling holy water on the Harley. The Harley God's like that and will protect me when I do very stupid things! :eek: :eek: ;) ;) :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
761 Posts
If I could send some rain down there, I would. I want some nice riding weather before the snow flies, but when everything's cold and wet, it's kinda hard to get it.
 

·
Iron Maiden
Joined
·
8,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, it worked a little...... we had a "trace" of rain yesterday, but nothing substantial in our area.

Would you like to try again Lee? This time I think taking pics and posting them might work better............... ;) :twisted:
 

·
Harley Dude
Joined
·
14,651 Posts
SheNine said:
Well, it worked a little...... we had a "trace" of rain yesterday, but nothing substantial in our area.

Would you like to try again Lee? This time I think taking pics and posting them might work better............... ;) :twisted:

I must have got my map mixed up when I used the chalk on the garage floor! Damn rain came back on-top of me! Again! Did I dance from Oregon to NC or.....maybe I danced from NC to Oregon?
Hummmmmmmmmmmm................got to get out the Voodoo manual and review the drill! Note to self: Review Manual! ;)

If I photographic the "dance" it will dilute the power of the ritual! :eek: :eek: That's a no no! Now participants are invited, but you have to bring your own Voodoo headdress! ;) ;)

Better get to work on that Ark, bad weather is on the horizon! :eek: :eek: :eek:

 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top