National Gun Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
I have had a sig232 for many years. It is one of the most accurate 380's that are available today. With hogue grips you have a nice weapon that will be one of the best defensive backup pistols available. Its double action, has a decocker and is very safe to handle.

This is one of the best pistols available today for the ladies! Its fits their hand perfectly, looks cool and is easy to fire quickly with accuracy.

The male need for big power does not transfer well to the gals folks and they will shy away from firing our 9mm, 40 cal and 45 acp choices that we tend to select for them. Even the S&W 38 cal will snap their wrists with enough power to make them flinch. Give them something they can fire well and they will stand a good chance of protecting themselves.

· Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
I agree with all of you that made the statement, "let her choose the gun she feels comfortable with!" Thats really the answer! If they can shoot it and is feels good in the hand and they hit consistantly well with the pistol/revolver then that the one for them.

But do put a sig232 in the pile of them to make their selection and watch how many will pick it up and do well with it.

I too have known a few gals that love the 45 acp and/or the 9mm. But most don't choose what we like so give them something that they will love shooting and not be afraid to pack, if they choose to do so. Just my humble opinion.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.