National Gun Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Genius in Training
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the new 365 out last weekend and shot my first few rounds through it. Shot 60 or 70 sounds of ball ammo and a few left over rounds of hollow points. Not a huge sample size but it ran with no issues. Since its so light and the grip is a little smaller than I am used to I expected it to be a little more snappy than it was. I would say the recoil difference was pretty negligible compared to my full size 320. Accuracy wasn't the best but 1. I'm not a great shot with any pistol, and 2. I'm used to the competition trigger from my 320 so the longer and slightly heavier threw me off a bit. I fully expect the accuracy to be much better as I get a little more practice in with it. I still do like the sights and think they will work well.

I've already told my girlfriend that for her 21st I'm getting her a concealed carry pistol so that she can take care of herself when I'm not around. She doesn't like shooting pistols and had a bit of a rough start but after a little coaching she was hitting steal every shot and seemed to like the gun too.

Overall I'm enjoying it and am looking forward to ammo prices going down a bit so that I can get some practice in.

Reactions: Coalcracker

·
Aim true !
11,322 Posts
Awesome sounds like you had a good time. When you get your g/f a gun. Let her chose it.

Reactions: Speed

·
Registered
75 Posts
My P365 is my EDC -- 6'5" - 300# - big hands, and I couldn't ask for a better shooter (even tho' I'm 25% in left eye and an "off-the-shelf" lens in right). My wife, however, 4'10 ???# - very small hands, so I bought her a Glock G42 for Mom's day -- she loves it.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Get the optional 12 round mag, it really changes the feel of the gun. It's sorta the Goldilocks compromise between the 3 available mags. The 10 is too short, 15 is too long but the 12 is just right.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts