National Gun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever use them? They appear to be very popular with the LEO's.

I am not fond of them since I don't think they tuck in the carry gun tight enough to the waist for deep concealment. LEO's don't worry quite as much about this since it is usually obvious they are officers and carrying weapons.

Those are the holsters that have the snaps so they can snap on and off your belt without threading your belt through the loops.

Your thoughts?

·
Pro Gun Advocate
10,940 Posts
Looks a lost easier to get on than threading through the loops, but is it too easy to remove in a struggle or a grab?

G

·
i have a galco version for my sig 229. i like it alot but it isn't super concealable unless you are wearing a jacket or similar clothing. probably the result of both the holster design and the weapon being carried. i like the easy on/off feature, but have never had a problem with it unsnapping on it's own. the downside to this design is that the belt loops of the holster are more of a loop design as opposed to the regular slot design. this does lead to a 'loose' fit on most belts, i had to shop around foe a belt to mate up with it nicely.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts