National Gun Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my handguns out to clean my EDC and do my semi-annual oiling and inspection of my wheel guns, and I thought it would be a good opportunity to take a few pictures. I've got them in reverse order from when they were added to my collection, there's only three here now (would be more, but I had to sell some a couple years ago), but it's a start.

First up is my EDC, a Glock 43x. I don't normally like Glocks, I find most of them to be too wide and blocky, but their single stack slimline series doesn't really have that problem. Anyway, here it is:
20191117_121038.jpg

Next up is the one with the most oomph, a S&W Model 28-2, .357 magnum, for those who don't know. Quite possibly my favorite to shoot, I'm not the most accurate with it, but I consistently hit the target, and something about that magnum just puts a smile on my face. Without further ado, here's the pic:
20191117_124101.jpg

And finally, my Colt Official Police .38 special. This one will always have a special place in my collection, it is, afterall, the first handgun I bought. As a matter of fact, this was my first firearm that wasn't purchased as a gift by someone else. And of course, here it is:
View attachment 107860

·
Registered
6,662 Posts
nice.........and the price has certainly climbed over the years on those old model 28's...........

Reactions: ArthAnsgar

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nice.........and the price has certainly climbed over the years on those old model 28's...........
I think the price on mine when I bought it was $550, with the sales tax and a box of ammo it came out to around $600, if I remember correctly. That was 3 or 4 years ago, I see them going for a bit more now, but not by much.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts