National Gun Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Llama with compensator

Rock Island 1911 A1 tactical with hogue grips

taurus Pt1911

Colt combat commander

Thems mine, now show me yours :D
 
J

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:cool: --Well for the time being-one at a time
--Earlier COLT National Match-a real "companion"

--


-- :mrgreen: :mrgreen: --JIMBO
 
J

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
JIMBO said:
:cool: --Well for the time being-one at a time
--Earlier COLT National Match-a real "companion"

--

--Here's my S & W 1911-very sweet
--


-- :mrgreen: :mrgreen: --JIMBO
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I only have 6 of them! All RIA's! :D
7 are pictured but the top one is my midsized after I customized it with all Wilson Combat parts!




 
Z

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh ... HERE it is! I was looking for this thread earlier and I couldn't find it!

I've been looking around for a photo I took last
year of 'The Boys' - before a few seemed to have
strayed (into my two son's collections) - can't
find it, so I just took another photo a few minutes
ago.



From top to bottom - these will have to wait until
'Dear Old Dead Dad' is cold and stiff before they
will be joining their missing brothers, elsewhere! :shock:

Top:

1. LAR 'Grizzly' Mark I, .45 WinMag

2. Colt Government Series '70

3. M1927 Ejercito Argentino SIST Colt Cal 11.25 Mod. 1927 (Colt Contract .45)

4. 'Model of M1911 US Army' (1917 - carried through WWI, in France, by Grandpa 'Swannie')

5. US Army M1911 US Army (Manuf. 1942) M1911A1 'Property of US Army' (Dad's)

6. Commander Series '70

... and those are 'The Boys' that I wouldn't sell for anything.

John just got a $2K offer for the WinMag yesterday at the range ... smiled and declined it.

Attaboy, JOHN!
:-B-:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
341 Posts
SheNine said:


Awesome firearms Gentlemen!!! I don't have a 1911 yet, but you've certainly got me drooling.......
If you don't have one then I think you need to make it a point to get one. No firearm collection is complete without at least one 1911.

-Derek
 
J

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
-- :cool: Here's a Springfield Armory "ultra Light" (.45 of course)

--


--I made a mistake on that first SS .45 I said was a S & W 1911--oops it was the Colt Cmdr-I''ll correct it soon--

-- :-B-: --JIMBO
 

·
Iron Maiden
Joined
·
8,441 Posts
xjedix said:
SheNine said:


Awesome firearms Gentlemen!!! I don't have a 1911 yet, but you've certainly got me drooling.......
If you don't have one then I think you need to make it a point to get one. No firearm collection is complete without at least one 1911.

-Derek
Oh - I hear ya!! I do have every intention of getting a 1911 real soon, but I really want my next one to be a .357 revolver. And hey, there's always the time after that....... ;)
 
J

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:cool: -Young lady, there are a lot of .357 mag revolvers out there and have been for near 60+ yrs--



SheNine said:
xjedix said:
SheNine said:


Awesome firearms Gentlemen!!! I don't have a 1911 yet, but you've certainly got me drooling.......
If you don't have one then I think you need to make it a point to get one. No firearm collection is complete without at least one 1911.

-Derek
Oh - I hear ya!! I do have every intention of getting a 1911 real soon, but I really want my next one to be a .357 revolver. And hey, there's always the time after that....... ;)
--This Ruger gp100 was my back-up for a long time (never had to use IT), but a superb pistol

--


--a little practice and it's good to go under 25 yds !!



-- :-B-: --JIMBO
 
J

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:cool: -OK, here's the REAL S & W 1911, sorry for my misxfer--


-


--This S & W 1911 isn't worth near the Colt 1911 N.M. , but I wanted to compare the two and it doesn't shoot quite as good as the N.M.-But close enough--

-- :-B-: --JIMBO
 
Z

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sorry for my misxfer
A4

Remember - now that you've attained the status of A4/ALPHA-MALE,
you can no longer make mistakes!

.... just a little reminder!

A2
 
D

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Only have a few, but here they are

US 1911 WWI





Colt 1991 A1



Springfield Trophy Match

 
Z

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
dcinffxva:

Only have a few, but here they are
You may only have a few - but THOSE are nice!

I hope you shoot/enjoy them all!
:cool:
 
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Top