Any Gauge
Any Gun
Any Manufacture

This should be interesting! :p

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
mossberg 500. Easy. It is the basic self-defence shotgun,.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
winchester Defender:

fiber optic sight and 8 round cylinder and it comes with a pistol grip included... damn remington and mossys you have to upgrade to get that.

Model 1300 Shotgun Specifications

Defender® 8-Shot Synthetic Stock (TRUGLO sight)
Item Number Gauge Barrel Length Chamber Shotshell Capacity* Choke(s) Overall Length Length of Pull Drop at Comb Drop at Heel Weight (lbs.) Suggested Retail
512-104308 12 18" 3" Mag. 8 Cyl. 39 1/2" 14" 1 1/2" 2 1/2" 6 3/8 $321
512-106608 20 18" 3" Mag. 8 Cyl. 39 1/2" 14" 1 1/2" 2 1/2" 6 1/4 $321

and she just looks good.

only payed 275 for her too.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
leeindy said:
winchester Defender:

fiber optic sight and 8 round cylinder and it comes with a pistol grip included... damn remington and mossys you have to upgrade to get that.

Model 1300 Shotgun Specifications

Defender® 8-Shot Synthetic Stock (TRUGLO sight)
Item Number Gauge Barrel Length Chamber Shotshell Capacity* Choke(s) Overall Length Length of Pull Drop at Comb Drop at Heel Weight (lbs.) Suggested Retail
512-104308 12 18" 3" Mag. 8 Cyl. 39 1/2" 14" 1 1/2" 2 1/2" 6 3/8 $321
512-106608 20 18" 3" Mag. 8 Cyl. 39 1/2" 14" 1 1/2" 2 1/2" 6 1/4 $321

and she just looks good.

only payed 275 for her too.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

She looks good, great price. I think you have a fine home defense setup. Most bang for the buck. I shelled out twice that much for my Mossbery LE ported pump. I think, in retrospect, I'd rather have two of yours- one for home defense, one to carry in my vehicle.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if you see one grab it up. whinchester doesnt make pumps or lever actions anymore

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My Personal favorites... And yes Im a sucker for both brands but, there Both under Eject :!: Good news 4 Left handers everywhere ;) :oops: and neutral Cast ;)

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
AA12 is pretty sweet too.

[video=google;-8783376367127590883]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8783376367127590883[/video]

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
can i jump in with a hunting shotgun or is it just for defense? oh well here goes. the shot gun of the year award goes to. 2 browning citori's. 1 12 ga. 28" bbl o/u with briley INVX2 screw in chokes , at light mod. and skeet 2. the other my wifes, the same but in 20 ga. hunt grouse in the afternoon and before dusk duck hunt my beaver pond , same guns. perfect patterns with # 2 steel.pblsyd sorry, i've worked on a few but don't own any short barreled defense guns . p.s. anybody ever shot skeet with a winchester model 101 o/u in 20 ga. sweet gun.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
pblsyd said:
can i jump in with a hunting shotgun or is it just for defense? oh well here goes. the shot gun of the year award goes to. 2 browning citori's. 1 12 ga. 28" bbl o/u with briley INVX2 screw in chokes , at light mod. and skeet 2. the other my wifes, the same but in 20 ga. hunt grouse in the afternoon and before dusk duck hunt my beaver pond , same guns. perfect patterns with # 2 steel.pblsyd sorry, i've worked on a few but don't own any short barreled defense guns . p.s. anybody ever shot skeet with a winchester model 101 o/u in 20 ga. sweet gun.
Can N.E 1 say.....Perfect Life ;) :!: :!: & :cool:

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I absolutely have fallen in love with LeeIndy's Defender. Damn nice shotgun.
I'm almost ashamed to post my baby. (It's a Remington 870 Marine Magnum - electroless nickel finish, all internals are stainless steel, 18" barrel 6 rounds in the mag, one in the tube. Made for defending those fancy yauchts. Now I've gotta get me a big boat to go along with it.)

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
32 Magnum said:
I absolutely have fallen in love with LeeIndy's Defender.
they can still be found. i saw one yesterday for 500 its the marine model.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
32 Magnum said:
I'm almost ashamed to post my baby. (It's a Remington 870 Marine Magnum - electroless nickel finish, all internals are stainless steel, 18" barrel 6 rounds in the mag, one in the tube. Made for defending those fancy yauchts. Now I've gotta get me a big boat to go along with it.)
I WANT ONE!!!!!!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Remmy 870, just because I've owned one. If I had owned a Mossy instead, it'd be that.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
32 Magnum said:
No Boat?.......How R We suppose to go Fishin?

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I guess we'll just have to fish from the shore - get the little ones. Or sell all the guns and buy a boat. NAH! What's the old saying: A boat is a hole in the water into which you throw lots of money.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hey .32 mag. we've talked on the other site. may have some h. & r. info. you probably already have it. was on the other sight, yesterday (sat.) come on up to east central ontario. we are fishermen and ladies second . guns first. we would be glad to serve up a mess of labbatts blue, moose steak and fresh walleye with homemade bread and apple pie with ice cream and a medium chardonay. one thing about canadians, we know how to eat and you don't have to sell your guns to buy a boat.man i'm hungry. pblsyd

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
32 Magnum said:
I guess we'll just have to fish from the shore - get the little ones. Or sell all the guns and buy a boat. NAH! What's the old saying: A boat is a hole in the water into which you throw lots of money.
Boats come in 3 dimensions

Length

Width

& Debt!!!!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
pblsyd,
Thanks for the invite! :-B-: Last time I was in Canada was in 1967 for the World's Fair. I've never had moose but I do like walleye. Do you guys actually shoot :--- the fish before you boat them? LOL. Any H&R info you have would be welcome, I don't know everything, in fact I keep finding out how little I actually do know.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts