National Gun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Ruler of Ramnation
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And I'm lovin' it! I traded a Glock G30 for a SIG P220R45 SAO at the end of November. Must say one of the best trades I've ever made and a wise move. It also seems I'll be practicing more with this one as it looks like I'm using too little trigger finger on it. No issues like that with my Glocks, so I'll be working on a resolution.

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Gun for gun, value-wise, you did great! And since you like the one you got, that's icing on the cake. Congrats!

·
Pro Gun Advocate
10,940 Posts
I don't have a Sig yet, but I intend to get one.

I shot a friend's 9mm once, most accurate gun I've ever held.

Enjoy it.

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
They're as well-made as any handgun I've ever seen. The only "but" is that they are also the MOST right-handed gun I've ever seen. If you're a southpaw, fergit it! Lefties can adapt to just about any bass-ackward firearm made, but there is no getting around the Sig decocker. It's a right-thumb excercise and not accessable with the left.

G

·
The Sig 220 is one of the finest designs, period. In the years 1977-1980 Sig made 2,740 of these for Browning and were designated Browning BDA 9mm. I am fortunate to have one of them. If you ever see one for sale, grab it. It's a collector!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts