National Gun Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

remember when I did this on the Nokatomi building?
That was you? I had no idea!

I love it when there is a machine gun firefight between 100 bad guys and 5 good guys and 97 bad guys die, 3 surrender and one good guy gets shot in the arm but it just went straight through and it's no big deal..

• Haha
Reactions: Philmo11
Friend of mine and I tried shooting a padlock with a revolver some years back. Master padlocks are pretty well resistant to handgun ammo…we were using .357 Mag. We also found that shooting the door jam near the latch weakened the door to make is quite easy to break in there after…
I have tested some strange things in my younger days…😳
Have you guys checked out modern residential construction ??? I have a 5 year old the can kick those doors in.

Typically when you're tryong to breach a door with a shotgun you aim for the wood the hinges attach to on the door with breaching loads, which are kind of like 00 buck. The hinges are usually thinned metal held in the door by wood screws. The wood is attacked on all the hinge areas and you knock the door in from that side. The door should pivot on the locking pin and you can push the door in. If you are going for the lock you usually shoot the fram where the lock inserts into it, again attacking the much softer wood, allowing the door to swing in. If the frame is metal it can help reduce the chance of the breach being successful due to a stronger structure that the hinges are attached to or the lock is protruding in to

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

All this talk of breaching doors i have to wonder if any of you guys ever knock or use a door bell?

All this talk of breaching doors i have to wonder if any of you guys ever knock or use a door bell?
I’ve got a 10mm that knocks LOUDLY…🤭

Font Heat Flag Rectangle Event

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.