National Gun Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Guns Gear & Freedom
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having some fun shooting the Spikes Tactical Havoc 37mm Launcher.
Although we don't have any actual grenades, we were able to shoot a few bird banger rounds that give off a good report.
The Havoc 37mm launcher is designed to mount on any mil spec rail system by tightening two set screws which are included.

Reactions: Pepperoni

·
Registered
9,127 Posts
Looks like fun Ken. Good to see you back. It's been a while. You should poke your head in more often.

·
Guns Gear & Freedom
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks larry. I will try. I get super busy with college work and kids, but my passion is guns. You will certainly see me around. - Ken

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
That was pretty cool.

·
Registered
11 Posts
First time I heard its perfectly legal to own and purchase online, I nearly sold my shotgun to own it. :lol:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
HEHE somehow I missed this vid. Most cool, went well with the morning coffee ...THX Hill:thumbsup:

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
24,885 Posts
Stupid question time. Does it actually shoot grenades?

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,521 Posts
^^^ Powder 12 gauge primer, i'm guessing whatever you can stuff in that shell will fly trough the tube a bit like a 12 gauge shell. The problem is not to make it explode before the first 5 seconds after you shoot it :lol: Thinking those little cherry bombs or M-150 firecrackers would be fun to shoot problem is to find a way to light them up

Reactions: Mad Scientist
1 - 9 of 9 Posts