National Gun Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those prices look pretty reasonable. My range charges about .35 each large target for std targets.

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
We use the Caldwell Orange Targets. They're about 12" across and self-adhesive. I think we paid about $40 for a pack of 50 from Midway.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I use those targets. They are a bit pricey but worth it. It makes it MUCH easier to see where your hitting at long distances.

-Derek

·
Banned
818 Posts
zipperzap said:
If you got little kids at home you can make your own
That's pretty harsh, isn't it?

I've only got four kids .... they wouldn't last very long.
:eek:

OMG!! I damn near peed myself reading that. I think you have seriously misinterpreted that. What I was meaning is that kids love to color and that's how you make homemade Shoot-N-C targets. What you do is get a sheet of paper and color the paper with a bright color crayon and after a few heavy coats of crayon wax then you spray paint the paper black and then put white rings on it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You know ............... maybe it's the semantics around here ............... I seem to be missing
the correct meaning of a lot of the wording here. Sorry, I'll try harder!
:-B-:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:cool: --Unlax A2, it comes with the territory--

I don't use color enhanced targets, because I don't have to look for more than ONE HOLE--

--(did I say that )????

-- :-B-: --JIMBO

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Dirty Birds are fun but cost too much.
In true red neck style I use el cheapo 9" paper plates from Sam's. Course my pistol range is in my back yard. Luv living out of the city, only one anti gun idiot in the neighborhood- I try to ignore him but have offered to defend his digs when the crap hits the fan. What do you expect from a retired PhD History professor?
He lives on a dirt road that runs behind my house. It doesn't track on any GPS. The sheriff deputy won't find him, the coroner will cause he lives down the road from me. :i:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
A4

I've heard of 'one holers' referred to before - I forget
the context - possibly having something to do with
hitting a target - I'm getting so forgetful, nowadaze! :
lol:

A2

1 - 15 of 15 Posts