National Gun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is a good thing that I believe you are married!

You live close enuff to me and I like what you say enuff that I would have to propose to you right here on the forum! ;) :) :D :lol:

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
git_r_done said:

You live close enuff to me and I like what you say enuff that I would have to propose to you right here on the forum! ;) :) :D :lol:

You sweet-talker, You!

Yup! I'm very happily married to the best husband and friend a girl could have!! But thanks for asking........... ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SheNine said:
git_r_done said:

You sweet-talker, You!

Yup! I'm very happily married to the best husband and friend a girl could have!! But thanks for asking........... ;)
Just once I like to find a single lady that thinks like these women who are into guns! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Heck most of the ones I meet are scared of them and don't want much to do with me when they find out about all the guns in my house!

Women who are into the shooting sports allways seem to have the best personalities! :D :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
git_r_done said:
SheNine said:
[quote="git_r_done":3664c]It is a good thing that I believe you are married!

You sweet-talker, You!

Just once I like to find a single lady that thinks like these women who are into guns! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Heck most of the ones I meet are scared of them and don't want much to do with me when they find out about all the guns in my house!

Women who are into the shooting sports allways seem to have the best personalities! :D :D[/quote:3664c]
Stay away from my wife. Anyway, it doesn't matter. She doesn't like talk radio! :D

·
Registered
569 Posts
My wife was afraid of guns when we met in'91 but she slowly has come-around...she carries her own S & W 9mm. Here's a pic of her with my AR15 which she shoots when we go to the range.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Gunny the Gun said:
easy git-r-done, we will have no adultery in this forum ;)
Your right!

And I am not the type to ever get involved with a married woman anyway!

The reason I am divorced is that I found out what my exwife had been doing behind my back while I was out working (I drove truck at the time and was gone alot)!

I could never do that to another guy after having had it happen to me!

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
git_r_done said:
[quote="Gunny the Gun":4474d]easy git-r-done, we will have no adultery in this forum ;)
Your right!

The reason I am divorced is that I found out what my exwife had been doing behind my back while I was out working (I drove truck at the time and was gone alot)!

I could never do that to another guy after having had it happen to me![/quote:4474d]

Look - for my part, I'm flattered. I was not in any way offended by what you said, quite the contrary! And I know that you were kidding, so there is no harm done. ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
SheNine said:
git_r_done said:
[quote="Gunny the Gun":75a17]easy git-r-done, we will have no adultery in this forum ;)
Your right!

I could never do that to another guy after having had it happen to me!

Look - for my part, I'm flattered. I was not in any way offended by what you said, quite the contrary! And I know that you were kidding, so there is no harm done. ;)[/quote:75a17]

Plus, you don't have to worry. He already has a young Philippino bride. Now, if we can just get him back on radio, the world would be a better place.

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
spanielsells said:
SheNine said:
spanielsells said:
........ if we can just get him back on radio, the world would be a better place.

Did I miss a memo?!?!? :? :?:
Git-R-Done is also known as Art Bell. He likes to pretend his name is Kevin sometimes.
You having me on!!! Git-R-Done claimed he was 41 in our "Average age of NGF members", and Art Bell would be around 62? I must definitely have missed the memo 'cause I'm lost on this one! :(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
SheNine said:
spanielsells said:
SheNine said:
spanielsells said:
........ if we can just get him back on radio, the world would be a better place.

Git-R-Done is also known as Art Bell. He likes to pretend his name is Kevin sometimes.
You having me on!!! Git-R-Done claimed he was 41 in our "Average age of NGF members", and Art Bell would be around 62? I must definitely have missed the memo 'cause I'm lost on this one! :(
I'll let Git-R-Done explain... he does it so much better than I can! :twisted: :---

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I've only been with two married women in my life!

It was GREAT!

I recommend it!

The first I married in 1969 - and the second in 1982.

... and the Zip don't fool around - well, maybe flirt once in a while!
:-B-:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
SheNine said:
spanielsells said:
SheNine said:
spanielsells said:

Over on the GB forums someone desided that I look like Art Bell.

And I mentioned that I used to listen to him all the time when I drove truck and had also talked to him a number of times on the HAM radio. So a few of the guys over there call me Art from time to time and Zipper has even photoshopped a picture of Art and his new young Phillipino wife and put my face over Art's face.

It does not bother me! Heck they could be calling me worse people than Art Bell! ;)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts