National Gun Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK I got Desi Paks.... I got a LOT of Desi Paks.

These are Clay Desiccant Packs about 4 inches by 4 inches. {See Picture} They can be reactivated by baking them in an oven at 225 for a long time or being tossed in a food dehydrator over night as long as the temp stays below 245.

I keep one in every ammo dry box and in every gun case I have.

I am offering a bag of 10 of these for free. You have to have 50 posts, and be willing to let me know where you want me to send these if you win. Since I have so many of these I will draw 1 name for every 10 people who want a bag full. The one in the pic is from Vitasorb and most of them are from that company but I have some from other companies too. Same thing but different package.

There is a warning on the package that reads, " Do Not Eat " :sosp: This seems like good advice to me.

·
Registered
6,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Those work great for me. They keep my under arms dry all day! Never let em' see ya sweat!
But that double face tape can be a real pain when taking them off unless you... Ummmm... Nah I ain't going there. Razor burn is just not anything to laugh at.

I got jazon1, underdog, and Jim-s marked as wanting a bag of them. You want in Ziggidy?

·
Registered
9,127 Posts
Can I play?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.