National Gun Forum banner

Sell or trade S&W 5906 for Glock 26

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  JoeP 
#1 ·
Ok so I have this 5906. I bought it used a few years ago and put about 1500 (very rough estimate) rounds through it. It is still in good condition, though I have no idea how old it is. It is not my current CCW because of obvious reasons. I carry my Sig C3, but I would prefer something smaller, and something that stays concealed better. Really like the G26 and want that as my new CCW. I've done some looking around, and it seems that an average price for a used G26 is about $350-400. I'm looking used to save $. I want to sell the 5906 to get the money for the Glock.

So, I wanted to know what a good price would be for my 5906? Maybe a straight trade one for the other if its worth that much? Thoughts?

#2 ·
most clean 5906's i have seen are selling around $325

i think CDNN and a few other places are selling them near that mark. they seem to be more in demand not because of their features.....but because of the lower prices.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.