National Gun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep, just like the title say's..... This man was 100% blind. The guy bought a Charter 38. He had another person with him that filled out the paper work.

Man, I took a really good look at this guy.... I would hate to be at the same range as him when he brakes that baby in. If I see him at the any of the shooting ranges this weekend, I think I will leave!

·
Premium Member
2,253 Posts
ICM856 said:
Yep, just like the title say's..... This man was 100% blind. The guy bought a Charter 38. He had another person with him that filled out the paper work.

Man, I took a really good look at this guy.... I would hate to be at the same range as him when he brakes that baby in. If I see him at the any of the shooting ranges this weekend, I think I will leave!
Well...........................................at least he won't see you :!: :mrgreen:

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
ICM856 said:

Damn - that's scary :shock:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a totally blind friend that lives alone, with his guide dog. If an intruder got past the guide dog by neutralizing him my friend could "sense" where the intruder is. It's kind of like when you loose one of your senses the others are enhanced.
At least the blind gun owner could go out fighting.
Also there are degrees of blindness, some legally blind people can make out forms and objects. Still, I wouldn't want to be on the same range. -I

1 - 4 of 4 Posts