National Gun Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m in the process of buying a Seecamp .32. I already know all the arguments against mouse guns, and have a S&W 649 .357 for serious social issues, but I want something small and discreet for summer time.

I looked at the NAA Guardian, but would rather have the Seecamp for it’s classic status and it seems the Guardian is just a
compromise.

Do any of you folks have one and how do you like them?

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not a fan of the 32 but ive heard good things about the gun

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm a die hard Seecamp fan. A LWS .32 ACP is my everyday gun.
http://www.Seecamp.com

Carry mine daily, unobtrusively, safely, and comfortably in a Galco push-up holster.

Mind you: I have nothing against Kel-Tecs or Guardians. They are in fact well made and inexpensive guns. However, many will regard Seecamps as status symbols, or as fine pieces of jewelry. You will never regret buying a Seecamp.

Pictures borrowed from Yahoo Images.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My back up is a Seecamp 32 in a wallet style holster by Guru. I put it in the hip pocket and it looks 100% like a wallet. One downside. Instruction book says to only use Silvertips. That isn' a suggestion, it's a fact. I tried a dozen different types, they all stovepiped. I finally gane up and followed instructions- never had a problem with the silvertips.
I was able to find a good used one on auction for $300, about the same as the KelTek.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am a big fan of the seecamps as well. One nice shooting weapon and they are almost a perfect carry gun. :D

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just checked two auction sites, a ton of Seecamp .32s in the $300-$400 range.
The overpriced one is the .380, they fetch $900-$1000. Way more than they are worth.
They quit making the .25 awhile back. (I sure do have one in my safe!) :D :D :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts