National Gun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Listening to Coast to Coast last light, remote viewer Maj. Ed Dames says his team has located the crash site. :ugeek:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think it is interesting that, while Fossett has not been found, searchers have located eight other wrecks that they've been allegedly looking for for years.

It makes me wonder if we're not spending more money to find someone rich and famous than we do finding Joe Sixpack. It seems terribly convenient that eight previous searches found nothing, and one search turned up eight.

Just something to ponder.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was thinking the same thing.

If *I* was lost ... they'd send out a hot air balloon for about 5 minutes! :cry:

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
zipperzap said:
Nah! We'd send out the NGF contingent.
Sure ... on roller skates and bicycles, eh?
:roll:
Or....maybe the local HOG club! They are always looking for an excuse to fire up those loud pipes and take a ride into the woods.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
zipperzap,

You're a lot more important than I am apparently. If I were lost, they'd look out their office window and throw their arms up and say, "Hey, we gave it our best shot."

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
sig232 said:
zipperzap said:
Or....maybe the local HOG club! They are always looking for an excuse to fire up those loud pipes and take a ride into the woods.
Now there's a plan!!! And an excuse to wear some leather chaps! :shock: :twisted:

·
Premium Member
2,253 Posts
SheNine said:
sig232 said:
zipperzap said:
Now there's a plan!!! And an excuse to wear some leather chaps! :shock: :twisted:
Not RED one's, I hope :!: :mrgreen:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
SheNine said:
sig232 said:
zipperzap said:
Leather chaps always look better when there's no clothing underneath...

...um, did I type that out loud? :eek:

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
spanielsells said:

I knew that was gonna come out sooner or later................ :twisted: and no, they wouldn't be red! ;)

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
SheNine said:
spanielsells said:

I knew that was gonna come out sooner or later................ :twisted: and no, they wouldn't be red! ;)

If you want to see that go to Sturgis and Wednesday night "no panties night" at some of the clubs. Chaps and no pants! Shocking! :? :eek: :eek: :eek: :shock: :shock: ;) ;) :p :p

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Y'know -- I admit to not being the sharpest crayon in the box of 64, but how the hell did we go from helping to find Steve Fosset to Red chaps and No Panty Night in Stugis?

Enquiring minds need to know...

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
gunrnr said:
Y'know -- I admit to not being the sharpest crayon in the box of 64, but how the hell did we go from helping to find Steve Fosset to Red chaps and No Panty Night in Stugis?

Enquiring minds need to know...

Okay, it went like this.............

Zip said that no-one would go looking for him if he went missing.
I said we'd send a NGF contingent.
Sig said we'd enlist the local HOG club.
I expressed excitement at getting to wear chaps!
Then all h*ll broke loose................ :twisted:

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Oh, so you were the instigator. Again.

You go Girl!!

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Oh, I've got it figured. I just stand back in admiration and go, "Hmmm, she's at it again". See, what you don't yet know is that I've been living in 'ToonTown for about 16 yrs. Ms. Gunrunner (goes by "Gonbalistik") makes us look like beginners! Let's just say she has a "unique view of the world."

1 - 20 of 26 Posts