National Gun Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Ancient Gaseous Emanation
57,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cathy Burke
22 September 2019

Some schools in New York, where state law has ended religious exemptions to vaccines, reportedly have sent students home if they haven’t gotten all the required shots.

BuzzFeed News reported some students were banned in response to a mandate prohibiting New York schools from “permitting any child to be admitted to such school, or to attend such school, in excess of 14 days without sufficient evidence that the child has received all age appropriate required vaccinations.”

The mandate was announced by the state’s health and education agencies in June, shortly after Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo signed legislation ending religious exemptions for vaccines.

BuzzFeed reported the state allowed 26,217 children to attend schools unvaccinated in the state in 2017 and 2018.

New York City’s Department of Health and Mental Hygiene said there’d been 654 measles cases between September 2018 and August 2019.

More parents said they plan to homeschool their kids in response to the law’s passage rather their vaccinate their children, according to BuzzFeed.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/vaccinations-newyork-law/2019/09/22/id/933750/

· Grand Imperial Poobah
33,010 Posts
New York City’s Department of Health and Mental Hygiene said there’d been 654 measles cases between September 2018 and August 2019.
I would love to know how many of the 654 cases were illegals.

· Grand Imperial Poobah
33,010 Posts
Reactions: KILTED COWBOY

· Registered
17,521 Posts
Speaking of vaccinations. Someone was trying to convince me the govt. Put microchips in flu shots. I told her she's crazy.

Never argue with someone who has been micro-chipped, they can hear your side of the conversation too!!! :lol::lol:

Mad this is NY so they would never disclose how many of those un-vaccinated kids are illegals.

Reactions: Coalcracker

· Registered
17,521 Posts
Less students, less teachers. NY know how to resolve a budget shortfall.

Now if they can just get rid of all the ones sitting in "rubber rooms" getting paid to do nothing. Google NYC rubber rooms if you don't know what i mean.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.