National Gun Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
I would say that this should help keep the poop off the streets, but the homeless will still be there, there just won't be anyone to clean up the mess.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would say that this should help keep the poop off the streets, but the homeless will still be there, there just won't be anyone to clean up the mess.
In front of every shop, the day after the quarantine lifted...

790F5113-3E09-4E35-B4E1-68E606078DD6.jpeg

·
Registered
13,243 Posts
Are the homeless being quarantined to their tents and boxes?

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
22,338 Posts
I imagine most of the people of SF don't have enough food for three weeks.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
<<
That list of essential businesses includes health care operations, grocery stores, shelters, media outlets, gas stations and banks. Restaurants can remain open, but only for takeout and delivery.>>

Stop spreading rumors, there is no "lock down".

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
<<
That list of essential businesses includes health care operations, grocery stores, shelters, media outlets, gas stations and banks. Restaurants can remain open, but only for takeout and delivery.>>

Stop spreading rumors, there is no "lock down".
From the article

San Francisco is going the way of Italy with its coronavirus safety measures -- the Mayor's instituting around-the-clock curfew, banning almost everyone from leaving their homes.Mayor London Breed announced what she calls a "defining moment" in U.S. response to the pandemic. Beginning at 12 AM, all residents within the city can only leave home for doctor's appointments or runs to the grocery store.”

1 - 9 of 9 Posts