1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
31,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,756 Posts
And the taxes in Kalifornia continue to go up, no wonder that decent people are leaving the state en mass..

Reactions: Caveman Jim

·
Registered
1 Posts
A daily dose of crazy. The lawyer that deals with such cases, are not mentally stable, or are not professionals. They need to understand that this will ruin their reputation as a good solicitor if they work in this case. I have a friend who is a solicitor in waymanandlong.co.uk, and he is constantly saying that there are many unprofessional lawyers nowadays. Their unprofessionalism can ruin people's lives. This is why he always advises checking the lawyers' certification and education and the past before using their services.

·
Registered
4 Posts
It is very unreasonable for the state to pay lawyers for illegal migrants with taxpayers' money. In my opinion, everyone should pay for the services of their own lawyer. The state should give this privilege to people who really need it.
I also undoubtedly agree that there are a lot of unprofessional and poorly educated lawyers now. You need to be very careful when hiring a lawyer.
I have heard a lot of sad stories about such lawyers. Even my close friends have been in bad situations.
In this regard, I was luckier, I only needed a lawyer once, and I immediately got to a professional who knew his business.

____
https://federal-lawyer.com/healthcare-compliance/toxicology-and-clinical-laboratory-compliance/

·
Super Moderator
16,403 Posts
Only $5M? Something fishy about this....

Alan

Reactions: Popeye

·
Registered
1 Posts
That is so strange. It proves that people can do everything and even commit crimes for money. Living in a country where law and justice workers don’t follow the rules is scary. These situations create chaos and let ordinary people think they can also cheat and get away with it. However, some of our laws are too strict and hard to perform, for example, high tax rates. We all wanted to cheat and don’t pay them, avoiding the official systems. Moreover, in some places, getting compensation for a work injury or dissatisfaction with job conditions is very hard. Here is more about it https://www.oxnerpermarlaw.com/what-are-my-chances-of-winning-an-appeal/

1 - 8 of 8 Posts