Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,should I leave as is or I was thinking about getting it redone
White Air gun Trigger Revolver Grey

Revolver Bicycle part Auto part Wood Fashion accessory

Sleeve Microphone Font Pattern Audio equipment

Hand Leg Sleeve Grey Material property

And I definitely want wood grips.....and input/advice would be appreciated..thanks

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Aim true !
13,633 Posts
It's your gun. Do as you please. (y) I have a model 10 police trade. Some of the blueing is worn. Im going to work on it. Probably tomorrow. It's going to be mid-upper 90's. Good day for a little inside project.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's your gun. Do as you please. (y) I have a model 10 police trade. Some of the blueing is worn. Im going to work on it. Probably tomorrow. It's going to be mid-upper 90's. Good day for a little inside project.
yeah, sounds like it...I wish I new what kind of blue to buy and how to ..it's been years since I done one.....I picked up cold blue.....but some say u have to put it in heat? So I'm not to sure...I was thinking about paying someone.......thanks for the help and good luck with your project!!

·
Registered
7,959 Posts
Look up Mark Novak on the youtubes. It will take a search thru his library, great information is there.

Reactions: Gunlover68

·
Aim true !
13,633 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I use this kit here. Take your time too. Don't skip the wash with water between coats. I learn't that the hard way. Here is before and after of my last restore.

Birchwood Casey Perma Blue Paste Gun Blue Kit | Bass Pro Shops
Hi, thanks for the help and you did an awesome job on yours!! Hopefully I can come close as I'm going to do as u said ,take my time...thanks again ...

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
57,214 Posts
There's a good chance they're stag if they are not plastic.

The last picture makes me think they are stag. Or bone of some sort

·
Aim true !
13,633 Posts
I attempted to do the blueing on mine today. It didn't take. The blueing acid was almost beading. I digressed the metal with their stuff. Then tried CLP powder blast. No deffernt. So i coated it well with barricade.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts