National Gun Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Grand Imperial Poobah
33,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
8,425 Posts
We'll be paying for her to have the best treatment our tax dollars can buy.

· Registered
4,412 Posts
We had these postings before last time she got sick. I get disgusted when the left wishes harm to people they politically disagree with. I'm going to keep that in mind as I hope she gets better and lives a long healthy life she deserves it. I won't wish death on anyone unless they are truly evil and deserve it. RBG is politically evil but nothing wrong with that. I really do wish that she decides enough is enough and retires. RBG please retire and enjoy the rest of your life.

· Registered
3,573 Posts
I wish her no harm, just wish she would retire and spend the rest of her time with her family.
If something does happen to her before November I wonder if Trump will be able to appoint someone before the election.
But you talk about a get out the vote scenario. The right and the left will be going crazy getting people to vote if a SCOTUS pick is up.

· Registered
8,425 Posts
Most likely TWO SCOTUS slots could be at stake after November

· Grand Imperial Poobah
33,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
IMHO, Butterball Sotomayer is living on borrowed time. She has diabetes and overweight. Plus she is 66 years old.

· Registered
4,412 Posts
RBG just got out of the hospital. Tough ole bird still kicking. She'll go when it's her time.

· Registered
3,180 Posts
I have a feeling, RBG will do her best to last past the election. After that she may retire. If Trump wins, she probably figures she can't hold out for another 4 years. And if Trump loses, she will retire so the new jerk can pick another justice. She has no life left that would be considered quality time. She achieved her goal so far, it would be nice for her to retire and live the rest with family.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.