National Gun Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
13,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, they'll be laughing it up. Advanced lung cancer can't be an easy one to beat.

·
Premium Member
5,897 Posts
I was shocked when he announced it today at the end of his show. I hope he recovers. He’s a great voice of conservatism and he really pisses off the libs.

·
AZHerper
3,735 Posts
Very sorry to hear this. I just had a right lower lobectomy 5 weeks ago where they removed the right lower lobe of my lung robotically. They pulled it out through about a 4-inch incision between my ribs. They also tested the lymph nodes in my lung and they were negative so it looks like I'm cancer free. I hope that something good can be done for Rush but my cancer was not advanced (stage 1A).

·
Aim true !
10,266 Posts
Wow that sucks. Hope they can help him. I see the uro tomorrow about my prostate MRI results.

Reactions: gvaldeg1

·
Aim true !
10,266 Posts
I have or had prostate cancer. 1st MRI showed a very small spot. The doc did a guided biopsy. My recent MRI shows no cancer from what i can tell from the report. Im thinking the biopsy got it all out.

·
AZHerper
3,735 Posts
Wow that sucks. Hope they can help him. I see the uro tomorrow about my prostate MRI results.
I hope that you're OK Coal. However, there are many successful treatments for prostate cancer including radiation and robotic surgery. I had 9 weeks of radiation a few years ago and my PSA is now less than 0.2 where anything less than 2 is great.

·
Registered
13,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yea, hope you're ok. I'm having an MRI of my lower lumbar and x-ray's of both my hips tomorrow, I see the ortho guy again in a few weeks. It's just about a pain in my ass, nothing like cancer.

·
Aim true !
10,266 Posts
I'll be ok it's a very low grade cancer. For now they are doing active surveillance. My PSA was 7 when they found it. It's down some. July it was 4.22 And this January it was 5.0. Still above normal. But at east down some.
Here is the results of the biopsy.
He underwent an MRI/TRUS fusion biopsy for an elevated PSA of 7.0 and a mid gland PI-RADS 4 lesion. This returned with 1 core of Gleason 3+3 disease involving 5% of the core. The positive core was not in the ROI on MRI. It was recommended he undergo active surveillance.

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
22,269 Posts
Mr. Limbaugh may be looking at a lung transplant ...... depending on how far the cancer has spread and any other health conditions he may have.

·
Aim true !
10,266 Posts
Wow it's amazing they can do lung transplants. Medicine sure has come a long way. Ok folks im off to bed. Take care.

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
22,269 Posts
Good night and sleep well!

·
Registered
13,201 Posts
Never a big fan of Rush but i wish him well.

Reactions: Wag
1 - 20 of 25 Posts