National Gun Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
the pc charger......

https://ruger.com/products/pcCharger/models.html

the propaganda says it take ruger SR mags and also glock gen III and older style mags....

i am sure that someone is already designing a "brace" for it...........

1.jpg

i still check the site once a week looking for that 3" LCRx 327...........no luck

though that birds head grip single seven is looking better all the time...

Reactions: RMLamp

·
Aim true !
10,285 Posts
The Ruger i would say is more like a bullpup.

Reactions: gvaldeg1

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i figured mare's leg sounded better than a legalized sawed off rifle passing itself off as a pistol.....:cornut:

i was confused a bit with the "charger" label......i was thinking 22......

·
Live Free
2,879 Posts
I think the actual mare’s leg is sorta cool, but for my own purposes I see no use in such a gun, except as a collector’s piece. Now, regarding the new Ruger offering; it is downright bugly; as ugly as Hi-Point carbines (sorry Coal) and I do not see much use for this new offering either. An added brace might help...some. Just my opinion of course...

·
Aim true !
10,285 Posts
No offence taken AW. I agree they are not the prettiest carbines. At least they work good. And the magwell is not oversized. :thumbsup:

Reactions: AgedWarrior

·
AZHerper
3,738 Posts
I think the actual mare’s leg is sorta cool, but for my own purposes I see no use in such a gun, except as a collector’s piece. Now, regarding the new Ruger offering; it is downright bugly; as ugly as Hi-Point carbines (sorry Coal) and I do not see much use for this new offering either. An added brace might help...some. Just my opinion of course...
"No use in such a gun"? Are you serious? Mine is a .357 and it's a hoot to shoot! That's enough "use" for me. Also, a lot of people use them for hog hunting.

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
"No use in such a gun"? Are you serious? Mine is a .357 and it's a hoot to shoot! That's enough "use" for me. Also, a lot of people use them for hog hunting.
have they put a "brace" on any of them?

·
Live Free
2,879 Posts
No offence taken AW. I agree they are not the prettiest carbines. At least they work good. And the magwell is not oversized. :thumbsup:
I would likely jump on a Hi-Point carbine before this Ruger offering, just for the sake of usefulness.

·
Live Free
2,879 Posts
Like I said, just my opinion. My opinion is based on my experience with them; not useful to me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts