National Gun Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Live Free
3,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
SGW, that is a sweet setup! Seeing your post reminded me that maybe I should update from the original post. My Mark IV trigger has settled at about 3.5 after some good use, and the gun is quite accurate. I like shooting them both, and they both are pretty easy to please in regard to ammo (but I don’t use Thunderbolts). And I did dress them both up a bit since...

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Hey you guys that already own a Ruger Mark IV pistol. Keep your eyeballs peeled on the Volquartsen Firearms site. They will offer Mark IV upper, take-offs, every now and then for ridiculously low prices. I picked up 2, 5½ blued heavy barreled receivers, no sights for $25.00 each plus $15.00 shipping:

Then, on another visit, I picked up one of the same as above, but with sights and a carrying case for $40.00 plus $15.00 shipping:

I've tried all these uppers on my Mark IV Competition Target grip frame and each one fit perfectly on that grip frame. Just ensures that Ruger knows how to manufacture uppers and lowers that fit together just like they should:

·
Registered
157 Posts
SGW, that is a sweet setup! Seeing your post reminded me that maybe I should update from the original post. My Mark IV trigger has settled at about 3.5 after some good use, and the gun is quite accurate. I like shooting them both, and they both are pretty easy to please in regard to ammo (but I don’t use Thunderbolts). And I did dress them both up a bit since...
View attachment 121277
I love that mark 4!

·
Super Moderator
11,515 Posts
Looks good. I'm jealous too!

--Wag--

21 - 25 of 25 Posts